About me

what you want, to reload or a game, 50 acres with a car and some change anything see my name is WEAKNE$$ I run the game m********ka f**k with me and feel pain cause i can see the evil I can tell it, I know its illegal i don't think about i deposit every other zero think about my partner put the candy painting on the regal digging in my pocket find my profit ain't big enough to feed you, I don't think about it be about it.

Monday, January 8, 2018

    First things first rest in peace uncle Phil, for real. for most of the break I skated and boxed. I don't recall going any where new, oh wait I went to bakersfield. I'm always meeting new people so I don't remember if I met anyone new. I saw the movie coco and it was wack asf I didn't even cry cause i ain't no ********** but my family cried which was funny.. I went to go see the eagles game I forgot where it was at. For my CTR experience I decided to become the best version of me I got girls in my life but they virgins to me. I didn't read any books nor was assigned any homework and that's all for now folks. -WEAKNE$$

No comments:

Post a Comment