About me

what you want, to reload or a game, 50 acres with a car and some change anything see my name is WEAKNE$$ I run the game m********ka f**k with me and feel pain cause i can see the evil I can tell it, I know its illegal i don't think about i deposit every other zero think about my partner put the candy painting on the regal digging in my pocket find my profit ain't big enough to feed you, I don't think about it be about it.

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Statement
Yessss I too honormt word always and forever I'd rather have my privates chopped off then break a promise osrs tho and that's hoe everyone should be honoring their words. They should make that intoa law homestly if you ain't a man of your word then your privates will be decapatated and you must eat them infront of the person's word you didn't honor. That's what i would do if I ruled the world imagine that I'd free all my sons, I love 'em love 'em baby
Black diamonds and pearls Could it be, if you could be mine we'd both shine If I ruled the world Still livin' for today, in these last days and times. Or they can go to prison all great decisions in choosing the right thank god I got this class best part of HPIAM to be homest. Hopefully everything goes well in my next class this class feels so lomg compared to that one and health too, that class goes by quick thankfully cause I ain't that interested, my eyes hurt why can't I ever just sleep early I always gotta stay up and think about death so I can cry myself to sleep. I'm tryna hear music rn I f*cken love music and I put that on my momma that's the realist sh*t Girl, let's talk about love
Is it anything and everything you hoped for?Or do the feeling haunt you? I know the feeling haunt you This maybe the night that my dreams might let me knowAll the stars are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer This maybe the night that my dreams might let me know All the stars 
are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer yuh ay!

No comments:

Post a Comment