About me

what you want, to reload or a game, 50 acres with a car and some change anything see my name is WEAKNE$$ I run the game m********ka f**k with me and feel pain cause i can see the evil I can tell it, I know its illegal i don't think about i deposit every other zero think about my partner put the candy painting on the regal digging in my pocket find my profit ain't big enough to feed you, I don't think about it be about it.

Monday, February 12, 2018

Statement
F*ck this whitefull old faggot ass muf*cka cuhh he took ma f*cken earphones again f*ck am I talkin bout he took ma f*cken phone ima have to start bringin one of ma trap phones and give that sh*t to him so I can keep ma sh*t straight and not get bored in this repetitive ass class. Ohhhh sh*t hold tf up n*gga ouuuu we in this b*tch i was trying to download spotify on this sh*t even though i aint got f*cken headphone jack earphones i thought maybe someone could let me borrow some ithen i remembered idk anyone in this class butr guess what dawgg the model came in clutch today for onceee props from ma dead grandpa whooo looooved music no disrespect big G. Im so tired i deadass didnt wanna come to school man i aint even from new york f*ck im doin talkin like em i FR* didnt wanna come and why? cause of this amazing "funday" class like how muf*ckas in this class and still sane like sh*t cuhh i need the f*cken music or i get into a bad mood AND THIS N*GGA keep testing me by taking it0 away like wtf am i doin wronggg im just listenin to music i aint botherin anyone and doin my f*cken work spo f*ck off for once. 10 sentences? n*gga i did 400 for you wack ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment