About me

what you want, to reload or a game, 50 acres with a car and some change anything see my name is WEAKNE$$ I run the game m********ka f**k with me and feel pain cause i can see the evil I can tell it, I know its illegal i don't think about i deposit every other zero think about my partner put the candy painting on the regal digging in my pocket find my profit ain't big enough to feed you, I don't think about it be about it.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Student Success Statement
"Ask yourself is it right or wrong and act accordingly." I do this all the timeeee. The angel and devil be fighting me for this cuhh doesn't matter the place, person, or time one of them has to win. Most of the time i nlisten to the devil cause like I mean Im the devil but then there's times where i gotta listen to the angel, like with ma niece Kaylani. Obviously I ain't gon act like a f*ckin savage towards her ima care for ma baby niece so she can accordingly continue to prosper. Oh sh*t ig it does depend huh? or maybe its more specific. Usually they talk to me  both and im the n*gga that's in control so we come to an agreement and everyones happy in a way, kinda. Well idek the difference betwwen right or wrong they all just a made of concept by b*tch niggas who fearful but Im gon just keep flowin out f*ckin' up the west. 4💎

No comments:

Post a Comment