About me

what you want, to reload or a game, 50 acres with a car and some change anything see my name is WEAKNE$$ I run the game m********ka f**k with me and feel pain cause i can see the evil I can tell it, I know its illegal i don't think about i deposit every other zero think about my partner put the candy painting on the regal digging in my pocket find my profit ain't big enough to feed you, I don't think about it be about it.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Student success statement
Alright another b**ch ass statement lets get it. "Right is right only when entire" Vicor HUgo looks like santa clause so oi ain't gon disrespect his cracker looking ass too hard but I mean damn it's lowkey kinda hard to concentrate on what I'm doing while hearing music writing diligently and jubulent but it helps me concentrate sometimes maybe it has something to do with the left side of the brain or my frontol lobe covered in lipstick stains and like multitasking n sh*tty chocolate like hersheys. The cocoa ones straight up foreign are bomb ass hell and I ain't even here for all that cause the best is with peanut butter f*ckkkkk like n*ggas would kill for that sh*t i know damn well I would but that ain't the point the point was some sh*t about you have to CTR🙃 hehaaaaaaaa B*TCH! (P.S. R.i.p. ma n*gga lil D he loved his peanut butter covered eds)

No comments:

Post a Comment