About me

what you want, to reload or a game, 50 acres with a car and some change anything see my name is WEAKNE$$ I run the game m********ka f**k with me and feel pain cause i can see the evil I can tell it, I know its illegal i don't think about i deposit every other zero think about my partner put the candy painting on the regal digging in my pocket find my profit ain't big enough to feed you, I don't think about it be about it.

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

"Always do the right"

Always choose the right don't behave like the the three UCLA basketball players that shop lifted which is choosing the wrong. If you choose the right you will always succeed in life. don"t listen to the CTW scorpion 👅 and his intentions the only impact it'll have on your life is complexion. don't listen to his habits or dissess that magnified respond with a good cause that it denied. It's childish and naive to always choose the right but you can decide whether you tryna live a good life, do you believe

No comments:

Post a Comment