About me

what you want, to reload or a game, 50 acres with a car and some change anything see my name is WEAKNE$$ I run the game m********ka f**k with me and feel pain cause i can see the evil I can tell it, I know its illegal i don't think about i deposit every other zero think about my partner put the candy painting on the regal digging in my pocket find my profit ain't big enough to feed you, I don't think about it be about it.

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

"Kindness is the essence of greatness"
Joseph B. Wirthlin

      The statement talks about how kindness is what really makes a person "great" I don't really believe that cause I'm not kind and look at me. But for the people that want to be great and aren't just born great like me being kind is a good start. Obviously not everyone agrees about the same thing therefore having different beliefs and opinions which cause conflict between each other so not everyone is "kind" but for those few who ignore the other wave the good people out there are the overflowing with greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment