About me

what you want, to reload or a game, 50 acres with a car and some change anything see my name is WEAKNE$$ I run the game m********ka f**k with me and feel pain cause i can see the evil I can tell it, I know its illegal i don't think about i deposit every other zero think about my partner put the candy painting on the regal digging in my pocket find my profit ain't big enough to feed you, I don't think about it be about it.

Thursday, November 16, 2017

"Develop the attitude of gratitude"
     Uh and when i wake up i realize you lookin at me for the pay cut 😭 but mr haymore lookin at you with his face down saying how tf your station turned on with your face down schemin now let me tell you about class 225 where mr Haymors eyes put me in the twilight i stay posted up on the student success website no other reasom why i wouldnt choose the right

No comments:

Post a Comment