About me

what you want, to reload or a game, 50 acres with a car and some change anything see my name is WEAKNE$$ I run the game m********ka f**k with me and feel pain cause i can see the evil I can tell it, I know its illegal i don't think about i deposit every other zero think about my partner put the candy painting on the regal digging in my pocket find my profit ain't big enough to feed you, I don't think about it be about it.

Thursday, November 9, 2017

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. Intelligence and skill can only function at the peak of their capacity when the body is healthy and strong."

President John F. Kennedy 

This statement is important because it talks about how its important to be healthy physically so it can support you intellectually. By maintaining your physique healthy meaning exercising, eating healthy, not doing drugs it can help you focus on whats really important my mind is really distorted I find nothing but trouble in my life. You will be able to focus more on school work and priorities. Ive been looking for you my whole life

No comments:

Post a Comment