About me

what you want, to reload or a game, 50 acres with a car and some change anything see my name is WEAKNE$$ I run the game m********ka f**k with me and feel pain cause i can see the evil I can tell it, I know its illegal i don't think about i deposit every other zero think about my partner put the candy painting on the regal digging in my pocket find my profit ain't big enough to feed you, I don't think about it be about it.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Ma n*gga honest Abe
Who gives a f*ck about some old guy wit a tall hat only abes im concerned about is the green ones that be top of the benz osrs tho this is relatable asf💯 I cpnsider maself a very honest person lying isn't how I was raised I was taught to always be honest, obediant and till this very day to always ChOosE tHe RigHt (( you know what f*ck that i rather die than be a slave to those who contridict my ways I'm the f*cken king of this world and i decide how to act when to stop what ma future hold what faith has in stock so F*CK being honest its way more fun doin whatever I want and thats how it's gon be forever thug it out I'm way too young for the settle down and ! shitty month ain't gon change nothin my very existance mad ma n*gga into something someone stronger than the day before the days of confliction and being missused in the wrong way are over cause I am the king n*gga I came from the dirt why is you as if I was the first second born sinner influenced by the WICKED rebel againgst yo will and you'll get more than just stitches WEAKNESS the king))

No comments:

Post a Comment