About me

what you want, to reload or a game, 50 acres with a car and some change anything see my name is WEAKNE$$ I run the game m********ka f**k with me and feel pain cause i can see the evil I can tell it, I know its illegal i don't think about i deposit every other zero think about my partner put the candy painting on the regal digging in my pocket find my profit ain't big enough to feed you, I don't think about it be about it.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Pathologist
Image result for pathologist educationDuties and responsibilities: As a pathologist, you might examine and diagnose bodily fluids, such as blood and urine, or tissues from biopsies and Pap smears, to diagnose disease. You may possibly perform autopsies to determine a cause of death.

Salary: 302,610 

EducationA forensic pathologist must first earn a bachelor's degree, then a medical degree, either an M.D. or D.O. Extensive additional education and training is required, including four to five years of training in anatomic, clinical and/or forensic pathology and a one-year residency or fellowship in forensic pathology.



No comments:

Post a Comment