About me

what you want, to reload or a game, 50 acres with a car and some change anything see my name is WEAKNE$$ I run the game m********ka f**k with me and feel pain cause i can see the evil I can tell it, I know its illegal i don't think about i deposit every other zero think about my partner put the candy painting on the regal digging in my pocket find my profit ain't big enough to feed you, I don't think about it be about it.

Friday, March 9, 2018

Physical Therapist 
Duties and Responsibilities: Job Duties in Physical TherapyPhysical therapy is a growing part of the medical industry. Physical therapists are key to recovery for some patients who are recuperating from injuries, illnesses, and surgery. 

Salary: 84,020

Education: range from 30-36 months. 

Demands: employment of physical therapists is expected to grow by 36 percent from 2014 to 2024 

Image result for physical therapist Education

Reflection: Swear like I'm boutta waste ma life doin this.

No comments:

Post a Comment