About me

what you want, to reload or a game, 50 acres with a car and some change anything see my name is WEAKNE$$ I run the game m********ka f**k with me and feel pain cause i can see the evil I can tell it, I know its illegal i don't think about i deposit every other zero think about my partner put the candy painting on the regal digging in my pocket find my profit ain't big enough to feed you, I don't think about it be about it.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Statement
F*ck the statement x4hunnid BYU is fo lil b***h n*ggas who choose the rightttt. The school looks weird tho like it looks too perfect ya feel me? like the mountains and the trees and the grass and the colors. Idk the video probably exaggerated a bit but fuvk i lost my train of thought hold up the homne girl Mel just brought up the feministic argument we had. That shit was funny asf had HAymore yellin what the Haymore and everything. The girls was gettin violent alr jumoin his ass and he was so nervousss f*ckkk I ain't even bored today so far but ms pinto better not come at us with more project bs oh shit we got IDP fuckkk I ain't tryna dress up again I mean it's cool i like dressin all nice and fixin ma hair like a classic man but like ughh iss extra goin to school night or actually I think we gon do some exercise typeshit oh That reminds me i gotta change my blue paper thing cause who tf wants to speed walk every tuesday for 3 months!? noone f*ck ma body hurts I wish ma momma could buy me medice or like vaporub or some sh*T but she mad ass hell rn and i forgot why. She took ma f*cken speaker cuhh!! like out of all the things she chose the worse thing how tf am I supposed to bump music now and whgen I shower! i showered yesterday I didn't wash ma hair tho and I feel musty ehhh i dont like it but I liten to music while I shower with ma speaker in the shower cause that b*tch water proof but I din't have ma speaker yesterday so it was a depressin ass shower she dint even tell me how long i was groyunded for GROUNDED the devil don't get grounded B**AATCHH

No comments:

Post a Comment