About me

what you want, to reload or a game, 50 acres with a car and some change anything see my name is WEAKNE$$ I run the game m********ka f**k with me and feel pain cause i can see the evil I can tell it, I know its illegal i don't think about i deposit every other zero think about my partner put the candy painting on the regal digging in my pocket find my profit ain't big enough to feed you, I don't think about it be about it.

Friday, March 9, 2018

Statement
Ma hard work ha been payin off since birfff n*ggaaaa. but yessssssss this post i mean statement is so meeeee the grind don't ever stop we been on our sh*t since day 1 Ive been A1 since day 1 you n*ggas boo boo the block that you from boo boolil h*es you went to school wit boo babby momma aint yo new b*tch boo boo we was in the hood at 14 like we used to on our dead homies but on our dead homies streets don'y fail me now cause ay theres a new gang in town first leader WICKED the seconds WEAKNESS they stay trippin all around or some sh*t like that. LOOK AT ME B*TCHHH I GOT IT ALLLL EVERYING I WANT I GET WHOS WORLD IS THISSSSS?? (n*gga who elses??) its mine its mine its mine WHOS WORLD IS THISSSS (its yoursss) 400(and b*tch you better stay humble aint no reppin in the set we gon keep fucken up the WEST)) f*ckk Im hungry i can't wait to get home to an empty ass fridge and cry ((who tf said we goin home after school...?)) our momma did ((yo point)) oh sh*t people be readin these b*tches alr alr stfu um the statement is relatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment