About me

what you want, to reload or a game, 50 acres with a car and some change anything see my name is WEAKNE$$ I run the game m********ka f**k with me and feel pain cause i can see the evil I can tell it, I know its illegal i don't think about i deposit every other zero think about my partner put the candy painting on the regal digging in my pocket find my profit ain't big enough to feed you, I don't think about it be about it.

Monday, March 5, 2018

Statement
He took ma phone again cuhh, I better get that sh*t after class cause no way Im botta wait til Friday to get ma sh*t back. I was just doing ma hw i was being a good kid whyd i get punished wtf. Okay the statement means f*ck idk tbh like IK how to analyze so much and i can read anyone and anything but like "They're only truly great who are truly good." wtf does that mean wait... Im great for example but Since mista all about that "choosing the righttt" sh*t that means the only people who can consider themselves great have to have a good heart. hehe easy.🤑

No comments:

Post a Comment